As you are aware things are constantly changing due to the Covid19 pandemic.
Please adhere to all government guidelines regarding Covid 19.
To keep everyone safe please make sure you adhere to the following instructions.
1. The field is for exclusive use ONLY with ALL sessions requiring booking in advance. Anyone found to be using the field without prior booking will be banned from returning.
2. A maximum of 6 people to use the field at a time, as long as they comply with social distancing.
3. Please use either a glove or poo bag over your hand to touch the points of shared contact at the field- the key code box, the gate, the tap, the bin lids and anything in the summerhouse.
4. There is access to hand sanitiser, disposable gloves, poo bags and first aid kits in the summerhouse. There is also access to soap and running water at the field.
5. All toys and balls have been removed so remember to bring your own and please take them home with you at the end of your session. 6. Please be extra careful and make sure you wait in your car until the previous client has left the site before entering the field and be prompt leaving the field to ensure the 10 minute buffer is kept to.
7. Please call or text if you need to cancel and your session can be rescheduled for a later date. Cancellations with 24 hours’ notice will still be refunded.
8. Please call the number below if there is anyone in the field at the time of your booked session. The code will be changed regularly and will be sent to you with your reminder email or text.
As we are a small business, we really appreciate the ongoing support from our clients during this time.
If you have any questions, please call us on 07849488485.